Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blessings to the families of Newtown, Conn.


My heart is  broken from this terrible shooting tragedy. 
I just couldn't remain quiet. I keep thinking, "What if it was my child?"
Actually, I feel like they are all of our children!  
In an effort to help, I'm sending lots, and lots of love and prayers to all the families who are suffering in Newtown, Conn. 


This holiday season, I am going to hug tighter and longer! I'm going to say "I Love You" more often! 
 I am so grateful for all my family and friends!



This is a special dedication of love is to the children and adults that perished that day.
 May you rest in peace.

Charlotte Bacon
Daniel Barden
Rachel D'avino
Olivia Engel
Josephine Gay
Ana Marquez-Greene
Dylan Hockley
Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung
Madeleine Hau
Catherine Hubbard
Chase Kowalski
Jesse Lewis
James Mattioli
Grace McDonnell
Anne Marie Murphy
Emilie Parker
Jack Pinto
Noah Pozner
Caroline Previdi
Jessica Rekos
Avielle Richman
Lauren Rousseau
Mary Sherlach
Victoria Soto
Benjamin Wheeler
Allison Wyatt
Nancy Lanza
Adam Lanza

love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment