Monday, December 3, 2012

Infused Vodka!!! Wowowowowow!

Hi!

One of my favorite aspects of Christmas is making gifts and thinking of the special packaging that makes gift giving so much fun!

This year my sister, Sue, told me about infused Vodka...
With Skittles!!!
Check out these bright and mouthwatering flavors!!!



Since I love Hot Tamales Candy,  we even thought that would be delicious with a kick! The vodka changes color with the candy and it's sweetened so it's ready to  enjoy!


This year, I made Limoncello! 
It's pretty and this liqueur is served chilled after the meal, "digestivo."

I thought what a great post because if you are thinking of a special, special Signature Drink,
wouldn't infused Vodka be a hoot?


And then, we can talk about how it's presented!!

What's on your Christmas list?

Love and Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate



No comments:

Post a Comment