Monday, December 17, 2012

Ahhh, Lois!!

Hi!

I just received this photo from Ashley of APictureLife Photography of beautiful Lois (D'Addario) Henley, my bride from October 21st!
(I actually stole it from Ashley's blog!! - thank you Ashley!)
It was an absolutely enjoyable experience from the beginning to the day of her event. I still remember the formal dining room in the Victorian House piled high with the most intriguing items she had collected and or made! We sorted and giggled, we paired and giggled, we created and giggled, we came up with wonderful ideas and giggled some more!
It's what I enjoy the most... creating!



I'm sorry to say I don't have more pictures but I will! Ashley will be dropping of a full c.d. of the event and I can hardly wait!!

A huge thank you to Flower Allie for the magnificent flowers!

Here's what Lois wrote in my Christmas card:

"Dear Michelle- We are on month "2" of wedded bliss! I thought you might like a photo or 2 to remember that beautiful floral arch OMG !!!  I will try to catch up with you after the holidays...
Got the CD of photos from my niece, we are trying to pick out of 600 shots she took! Your Estate looks so awesome I want to do it all over again. the "Photo booth" shots are a gas! ...
Love and Miss you - Lois and Page"

This is what having a wedding at the Jones Victorian Estate means... you are ALWAYS family!
I hope you will visit us today and make" the best decision of your life!"
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

1 comment:

  1. What a Precious person & moments you 2 had!

    ReplyDelete