Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Inspiration - Before and... Finished Artwork - After! The Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964

Hi!
With  shows like "Junk Gypsy," "Flea Market Flip," "This Old House," and so many more, I thought it would be a hoot to show my rendition of a Before and After Wedding ideas!
So, let me know what you think!!



My Bride, Carrie, found this picture and loved the idea of having shutters for her seating since her emphasis was on the country theme....


I painted and used our shutters and added cowboy hats, old wagon wheels, succulents and photos to make these shutters hers!


 Jade loved the idea of the shutters because they were just her color scheme! I added vintage plates, mini flower bouquets, a white bistro set with vintage containers and books, along with a beautiful photograph of the couple and now, these shutters became hers!


This photograph has been all over Pinterest a million times I think. So, it was the inspiration behind Carissa's Arch...


Our Arch is shorter but it was still absolutely gorgeous! We added crystal strands to the overall design and it was perfect for their wedding
!

And, ours arch doubled as a magnificent backdrop for the first dance!



I found this beautiful photograph of an entrance for Ashley...


I had an extra door so we added a vintage tin floral box, lace and painted the door window with "LOVE and XOXOX." It was transformed into a beautiful entrance to Ashley's wedding!


I loved the idea of using vintage suitcases and books and this photograph was a great beginning for Ashley...


Since her theme was based around crates, I found this old crate to add to the design.  The suitcase included books, lace, a the silver tea set and her sign "From This Day Forward!" A wonderful accent for the entrance door!



Trying to be more original in the chair decorating area, I found this photograph for Melisa...


Since her accents are crystals and the color purple, I thought draping crystals, adding vintage earnings and old floral tins would be just the accent she would love. We worked on them together and she is trilled! Her wedding is a week away and I can hardly wait to use them.

So, I hoped you enjoyed my little Before and Afters! 
Remember, changing the design idea to reflect your personality is what it's all about.
Please, enjoy the process! We do!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment