Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A Thank you from the Bride and Groom! The Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964

 Hi

At the Jones Victorian Estate, I am always striving for the best day ever for my Bride, Groom and their event. 

I just received a thank you from Becca and Dave Ward and I was thrilled. You see it rained all morning and just before Becca was to walk down the aisle, the sun came out in all it's glory!

Here is what they wrote:

"Michelle:

Hi Michelle.

I just want to thank you again for a beautiful wedding. The rain and the pandemic threw us some curve balls but you handled them beautifully. I am so impressed with all you did to ensure that our day was safe and people kept healthy. You had our masks and hand sanitizer ready and easily accessible for the guests. I never saw a staff member without a mask either. You kept the tables far enough apart to be safe, yet it still looked gorgeous. I constantly saw staff wiping down common areas and restrooms. I was sad to have to give up the buffet option, but you plated the food wonderfully and your staff was so professional. I loved how it turned out. 
My day wasn’t what I had originally planned, but you gave me the best memories while keeping everyone safe and not a single person was sick! No Covid , not even one complaint of symptoms! Truly a success! You followed the regulations set out to you and still managed to make the wedding feel just perfect. 
We so appreciate you and all you did for our beautiful day!
Thank you!!

I don't know what we did to get so lucky to find you and the Jones. You have been such a steady source of encouragement and security in an already stressful day. All through it al, you have been a Rockstar! You're amazing and we are so incredibly grateful for you! Love, Becca and Dave Ward" 


Sooooo much fun! Thank you Becca and Dave!

Love Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment