Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Post For Everyday This Month!!

Hi!

I started out this month of July with a goal to post everyday or a total  of 31 posts. I have to admit that it was so difficult at times because there was so much going on!! But, I DID IT! This is my 31st blog and it's July 31st!!!

In celebration of achieving my goal of posting,  here is a collection of just a few of my favorite photos! Once I started to attached the photographs, there were so many that I love! I guess it's time for another Blog!!!!

A special thank you goes out to all the photographers that were so generous with their creative work!!!
MichaelJonathanPhotography.com (Memoriesbymichael.com), Brandibarrphotography.com, JerayandKimPhotography, EMPStudios, Michaandmeganphotography.com, joelausteall.com, and others!!















A huge thank you goes out to all my Bride and Grooms, their parents, family and friends for allowing me this incredible honor of sharing in your day!!!

Lots of Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate


No comments:

Post a Comment