Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Best Pick!

Hi!
I wanted to post this photograph from Ashley and Brian Boothe's Wedding on June 30th!
It's my all time favorite and I am officially naming it "My Best Pic!"
The photograph was taken by Michelle Kunz of Luminaire Images.


Why is this photograph so special, you might be asking?
It's simple. After 25 years of weddings, Michelle is the first photographer to capture all of the window!!
Yes, that is right. The window... actually the window treatment too.  It's these small details that are not only fun but essential! 
The ruffles not only frame the shot but it brings the wonderful "vintage style" to life!
Thank you Michelle for capturing this image!
I love it!
Thank you Ashley and Brian Boothe for allowing all of us to share in your special day! Congratulations!
Come back and visit, soon!!!

Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate




No comments:

Post a Comment